Sorry, FA Round (MARU) Gothic font is not currently sold because the font maker company has already finished selling it in 2014.
Instead, we are selling the new font “CANVASs UD Round (MARU) Gothic font”, which is developed to improve visibility.
No, you cannot.
You can create subtitle project files and convert them to the required subtitle data format. You need to import the converted subtitle data to video editing software, Blu-ray authoring system, etc, and create video with subtitles.
Sorry, we don’t lend the SSTG1Pro software.
If you want to check the operations, you can use a trial version “SSTG1 Trial”.
“SSTG1 Trial” is a free tool for experiencing how to use the product.
You cannot save the created data or open the subtitles file you have.
Also, since this tool is a trial version, we will not provide any support.
If you want to purchase any import/export options, we will send you sample files exported from SSTG1Pro. Please contact us from the inquiry form describing necessary file format information etc.
Make sure if “Sentinel Protection Installer” or “Sentinel System Driver” exists in Apps & Features or Control Panel.
If “Sentinel Protection Installer” or “Sentinel System Driver” does not exists, please download and install the dongle driver from our HP.
1. Go to the Download page from here and click the “Download” button.
2. The dongle driver (Sentinel System Driver Installer X.X.X) will be downloaded.
*Please do not insert a dongle key during installation.
3. Double click on the downloaded dongle driver (Sentinel System Driver Installer X.X.X), and installation will start.
Follow the instructions to install. And restart PC after installation.
If installing the dongle driver does not fix it, or Sentinel Apps has already existed …
1) (Windows10) Right-click the Windows logo at the bottom left of the desktop. ⇒ Click on the “Apps ＆ features”.
(Windows 7, 8.1) Click [Control Panel] – [Programs and features]
2) (Windows10) Click “Sentinel System Driver Installer X.X.X” from the function list and click “Change”.
(Windows 7, 8.1) Right-click “Sentinel System Driver Installer X.X.X”. ⇒ Click “Change”.
3) Click “Next”.
4) Select “Modify” and click “Next”.
5) If “Parallel Driver” is assigned to “This feature will not be avaiable”, click on ▼ and select “This feature will be installed on local hard drive.”
6) Click “Next”.
7) Click “Install”.
8) Click “Finish”.
9) Restart PC.
Please set the Region and Language as follows.
When you import the CAP file, please choose [Shift-JIS] of [Encode] in [Advanced] tab in the Import dialog box.
If frame rate is mentioned in the header component of a CAP file, you have to match the .sdb file’s frame rate to it.
To set the frame rate of .sdb file, go to “Configuration” and choose “Synchronize Image and Time Code”, and choose “Basic Settings”.
Please check the frame rate in the header of the cap file, and set your sdb’s frame rate as follows.
If the CAP header says “DF0+1”: Set .sdb’s frame rate to anything except “30Fr DF”
If the CAP header says “DF1+1”: Set sdb’s frame rate to “30Fr DF”
Please proceed the following steps.
<< How to change language from Japanese to English >>
Select “設定(O)”>“ユーザー設定(U)”( or ”ファイル(F)”>“ユーザー設定(S)” in older versions)
You need to restart the application to activate the selected language.